Dr. Allison Konick strives to make your first visit to Kind Smiles Dental Health easy and accommodating. You have the opportunity to express your dental concerns and cosmetic enhancements and Dr. Konick will work with you on a plan for your treatment.
Your first visit will consist of a series of digital dental images and intraoral photos to provide a comprehensive or overall outlook of your oral health. After a thorough evaluation, you will have a consultation with Dr. Konick where she will explain your diagnosis and treatment options. Treatment can often be done the same day as the consultation. However, if you have a complex medical history or treatment plan, then an evaluation and second appointment is sometimes required and treatment will be provided on another day. For patients with emergency dental needs, a limited evaluation is available to focus on a particular concern and allow time to begin treatment of immediate concerns.
Please provide the following at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have DENTAL INSURANCE, please bring the necessary completed forms so we can help you process any claims. Your member ID and/or Group Number will be needed to assure accurate treatment estimates.
IMPORTANT: It is mandatory that a parent or guardian accompany any patient under 18 years at the consultation visit.
It is also important that you inform us if you have any of the following:
- A medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, rheumatic fever, artificial heart valves, etc.,
- If you are currently on any medication such as heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.
- If you require any medication such as antibiotics or oral sedatives prior to dental treatment
Dental Images (x-rays)
If there were any recent dental x-rays taken within the last 6 months, please ask your previous dentist to forward them to our office, or you may bring them to our office. If additional x-rays are required, we will discuss taking the needed images at our practice.
For more information about scheduling a consultation and exam, please contact our office on (941) 253-5565 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org